Discover the beautiful Alazani Valley and admire sweeping vistas of the picturesque countryside whilst enjoying fine Georgian wines. Explore old cellar and learn wine making secrets of the Kakheti wine country on a spectacular full-day tour from Tbilisi.
Shaverge Winery was founded in 2018 among Gremi and Nekresi monasteries.
Shaverge offers different wine tours all year round. Located in Shilda village in Kakheti region, the venue overlooks Alazani Valley and the Caucasus Mountains range. During the tour, you’ll be able to see the winery and taste some of the best wines from different harvests, walk in the cellar, and attend the bottling process. Additionally, you can have a dinner at the restaurant, take the participation of Georgian Barbeque and Churchkhela making. And if you happen to be in Georgia during the harvest season, you can come here to take part in the process.
At the end of the day, once you feel satisfied with gorgeous food, stunning landscapes, and the world’s best Organic wines, you will be dropped off to your Tbilisi accommodation.
- Small-group tour
- Visit one of the oldest churches – Nekresi from the 6th century
- Qualified English-speaking guide (May be operated by a multilingual guide)
- Transport by comfortable car with air-conditioning
- Shared cheese platter
- BBQ gourmet lunch
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Tbilisi
- Wine tasting All local taxes and insurance
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel in order for the local supplier to arrange pick-up at your accommodation
- Please note: Georgians drink a lot – be aware of that.
Drinking age is 18+